In 1952, two WWII veterans, Mack Hoskins and Morris Smith started an Auto Parts supply store. Their philosophy was to provide quality products, superior service and competitive prices to the wholesale trade.
In 2012 the philosophy remains the same in this family business, that is carried on by 2nd and 3rd Hoskins' generation.
The strength of Bumper to Bumper lies in its' 34 employees. We have very knowledgeable people, many of whom have been employed with us for over 30 years. We enjoy what we do. We are proud of what we can offer our community.
We have 2 fully stocked warehouses with over 1.6M in inventory and over 45,000 SKU's.
Our customers can order through Wrenchhead "DAVE" electronic ordering system.